Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Birthday Ever

This year I turned the sad age of 27 yuck! I did have reason to celebrate though....My dad, brother Mike and his cute girlfriend Bre came up to see us!!! We had so much fun while they were here! It was great to have a house with lots of room too.
I had only met Bre once, the last time I was in Salt Lake, and I thought I liked her then! She is so awesome! My brother and her have such a sweet relationship, they're perfect for each other (no pressure Mike, but you MUST marry this girl!) Mathew had so much fun playing with them it was great! Mathew would go around the house yelling "Mike!" all day long!

We did so much stuff while they were here! We drove up to Blaine, WA to pick up one of Mike's friends who he met in Slovenia on his mission who now lives in Canada. We also did the Seattle Underground Tour and had some fun on the Ferry's. I love my family SO much I wish I could see them more....I can't wait until the next trip XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment