Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers Day this year was so wonderful. Mathew was being extra sweet which, is a huge plus now a days! We spent the afternoon with James' dad and their family. It was really nice to see everyone, it had been a while. Mathew had lots of cuddles for the family. James brother Daryl and his fiance Lacee are expecting a baby boy July 4Th so they also had a baby shower for her! I love baby showers, but they always make me baby hungry ughhh.
We then ventured over to James' aunts house where we hung out with his mom's side of the family. Mathew had a lot of fun playing with everyone. Then we went to James' house and we were surprised with a decorated house and gifts! It was such a very nice surprise! Mathew is very excited to start preparing for Fathers Day now!
I dressed Mathew in this adorable tie you'll see in the pictures below. James' cousin Carmen sent it to us after Mathew's first birthday and I just LOVE IT!!! Mathew brings me such joy, I couldn't imagine my life without him. Thank you for being the best baby you can be! I love you baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment