Wednesday, May 27, 2009

*New House*

Hey everybody, you're looking at the two newest residents of Lake Stevens, WA. In October that is. I'm having a home built for Mathew and I, and it will be ready October 15th ish. I know all you Utah'ns who are reading this are cursing my name but if I didn't take advantage of these wonderful first time home buyer deals I would be forever mad at myself. The main reason's I'm buying a home:

I need a house
I'm sick of paying rent
I need a house!!!!

But honestly, the main reason is I want Mathew to have everything he wants and needs in his lifetime and I feel if I got a house that would open doors for me to invest in something huge and make a stable life for us. Since the house won't be ready until October I have plenty of time to save some money and feel out the situation. If it doesn't feel right in the end I just won't do it! Simple as that! If you'd like to take a peak at the floor plan click here. We're getting elevation B with an attached garage, if you really want to see the particulars. Feel free to share your comments, advice, upsets :) etc.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's great! And to get into something new will be so nice :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete