Sunday, August 2, 2009

~Finally~

This month was AWESOME to say the least! I finally had my first friend come out and visit me!!! Sheila and I have known eachother since first grade! We've managed to stay in contact even though we haven't lived in the same state for at least 5 years! The picture above was taken a few years back when I went to visit her in Colorado.
Sheila and I had a BLAST while she was here. James was really sweet and hung out with Mathew pretty much the whole entire time she was here, so we were free to go and do whatever our little hearts desired. I totally felt like I was on vacation myself! The weather was perfect, nothing but sunshine the entire time! At that point it wasn't as hot as it's been lately so I was thrilled about the weather and almost didn't let her leave for fear of it changing....Fast forward to last week where record breaking heat hit Seattle and it was hot! There was little relief from the heat. Any who, back to mini "staycation"....I took Sheila to Pikes Place Market on a Sunday, since it was later in the afternoon we were able to talk to the guys at the fish market! If you ever want to go to Pikes Place and actually walk around, have room to breath and not feel totally claustrophobic I highly recommend going later in the day! We did a lot while she was here and I miss her like crazy! Mathew loved her to pieces as well, he always wanted to be around her and "help" her with whatever she was doing.
Good friends are hard to find, lucky for me I have the bestest friends a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment