Sunday, August 2, 2009

Newest Blue Angels Fan

Say hello to the newest Blue Angels Fan, Mathew! Seafair was this last weekend and James was gearing up all week to take Mathew to see the Blue Angels Airshow. If you've never heard of them and would like to know what I'm talking about click here. James first took me to Seafair when I was about 3 months pregnant and I remember the air show being so loud I was worried my sweet little Mathew was freaked out in the womb. I really thought for a minute I could be doing damage to my little fetus, then I did a quick scan of the people around me and realized I wasn't the only pregnant girl there....I then relaxed and enjoyed the show.

So this time around when James told me he wanted to take Mathew I panicked, Mathew gets scared when the landscapers come Wednesday and mow the lawns! I couldn't bare taking him to the show and watching him freak out....I begged and begged for James not to take him but James had his heart set on it so off they went. I'm a freak so the whole time they were gone I was wondering what could happen to them, what Mathew would be doing and how I wasn't there to comfort him. When they came home I was ready to hear all about it. I was preparing myself for a sad story and it was the exact opposite! Mathew had a blast. James said he sat in his lap and just watched them, he cried at the very end but mostly because he was being a stinker and James wouldn't let him run off. We're so happy Mathew handled the show as well as he did. When I say it's loud, it's LOUD!



Mathew has been spending a lot of time with his dad lately and he loves it! It's really nice for me to have a break to do things I need to do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment