Sunday, September 13, 2009

Daryl & Lacee Wood

It took me what seems like forever to post this because I was waiting and waiting for pictures! Once the wedding started I forgot to take my own pictures oops! It was such a beautiful wedding. Dan and Amy, James' dad and step mom had it at their home. It was Hawaiian themed and it was noted on the invitation to dress as such. I went to a party store and found Mathew and I a couple Leigh's, it didn't take much and we fit right in!
James was one of the Daryls best, (men) would you call it?!? Anyways, so he was a part of the wedding. It was very sweet and romantic. The weather turned out perfect as well. There was dancing, drinking, swimming, and my god it was fun! It will be a memorable night for us and we can't be happier for Daryl, Lacee and Keagan. We love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment