Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Surprise

Mathew and I were planning a chill ultra low key Labor Day weekend and I was DANG surprised when I got a call from my dad Saturday before labor day saying he and Chris were getting ready to come up here! He made sure he wasn't imposing first and my answer to that was "get up here!!!" So Sunday afternoon my dad and Chris got here! It was so nice to see them, it's been way too long! We enjoyed a nice dinner at The Keg, ate breakfast at a nice little spot by my house and just hung out! Dad and Chris watched Mathew one night so me and Molly could go on a girl date and they also spent the day with Mathew Tuesday when I went back to work!

They taught Mathew thumbs up, which sometimes turns into a gun so we still need to practice a bit!Mathew enjoyed saying "hi" to them every time one of them got into his eyesight at any time of day, he loved blowing bubbles, and calling my dad "Bampa". I know it's hard on my family not to see Mathew a lot but Mathew is incredibly friendly and has an awesome memory. He always remembers everyone! He crawled up and looked at a picture of my dad and said "Bampa" after not seeing him for a few months! I wish they all were closer! We will see everyone this Thanksgiving when Mathew and I fly to Salt Lake! Wish me luck, this flight is going to be interesting! Thanks for coming out Dad and Chris we miss you guys and love you tons xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment