Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Ol' Friends

My good friend Mythia came to visit a few months back and we had such a great time! Mythia and I met back in high school at one of my first jobs the Amber Restaurant. We've had our ups and downs but through all the drama I can say I found such a wonderful friend, a best friend! I love this girl so much! She never forgets a birthday, holiday, or special event. Unfortunately I cannot say I've been that on top of things...She moved to Arizona a number of years ago and we still have managed to see each other once or twice a year! I'm so happy she came up to Seattle to visit us!!! We got to do a couple tours I've been wanting to do since I moved here. The first is the Seattle Underground Tour, to see their website click here. This tour was really informative, I never knew just how Seattle had an "Underground City"! Here is an interesting picture I got of an original sign:

It's not every day you see a sign with your initials in Seattle! We also went on the Ride The Ducks Tour, click here to see their website. We got to go around in an old truck/boat on a tour of Seattle where at the end you dip into Lake Union for a water tour. It was such a blast, freezing but really fun! I managed to get a few really great pics while we were driving around!



We had such a great time and I really can't wait until the next time we get to hang out! Hopefully next time I will be chillin in the warm Arizona desert! I love ya Mythia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment