Sunday, December 13, 2009

Almost Two and On The Move

I am absolutely amazed at how much Mathew has grown and blossomed into a little boy! I knew all along that he would grow fast but it seams like literally overnight he went from a baby to a boy! He can pretty much repeat anything you ask him to, so PLEASE watch the language around him :) I've been working on that myself lol! He tries to sing the alphabet, walk up and down stairs alone, and be your helper any which way he can. He also absolutely LOVES animals, which is great! James told me even when the cats would hiss or scratch at him about five minutes later he wanted to love them. He also loves babies. It's amazing how in the middle of a meltdown mentioning a baby or an animal gets him to cheer right up! His new favorite thing to do is grab a blanket and a book and climb on the couch and "read". He wants to do it himself so if you try to help he says "no"!

It's pretty crazy seeing how much he's grown and developed in the last couple years! He has the funniest personality and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

1 comment: