Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our First Home

Yay I finally did it, I bought my first house! It took FOREVER to get the approval etc. so just as I expected everything would be finalized right around my vacation to Utah. Well as always, everything always works out and as we arrived from Salt Lake it was time to start packing! James was really sweet and took Mathew the whole weekend so I could get packed and moved without any interruptions. Mathew had such a great time with his daddy and grandma Linda! He got to visit grandpa Dad too and they all have cats so needless to say Mathew was in heaven! Here are some pictures his dad snapped while they were together! Mathew had an obsession with hanging out on the bathroom counter turning the faucet on and off.





It was really nice having Mathew with his dad during the move but after one day without him I couldn't wait to see him! The move went great! I was out of the apartment and back at home unpacking Saturday afternoon and had about two days to get unpacked! After hours and hours of unpacking I was finally done after work Monday evening and I couldn't be happier!


I finally have a backyard! I can't wait until spring when Mathew can run outside and play! He's just loving all the room here can't get enough of all the cupboards and closets he can get into!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is a huge step! It is definately nice to have a place you can *really* call yours. Springtime will be so fun with a new yard to play in!

    ReplyDelete