Sunday, December 13, 2009

Utah Adventure!

Mathew and I got to go to Salt Lake again for Thanksgiving and we really had a blast! As soon as we got there we had to help my dad get ready for a Christensen family get together. We all managed to find each other on Facebook and decided there was no better time to try to make this happen! My mom's side of the family is HUGE so there was a lot of family to prepare for! Many of cousins and aunts and uncles made it and DOH me forgot to take pictures :( Hopefully we can do it again and I will remember to snap some photos! It was so wonderful to catch up with everyone and see all the new kids and babies.
We also got to spend a lot of time with my brothers and sister in law and my nephew Kale! I can't believe how much Kale has grown! He is still such a cuddler and I took advantage of that!!!



Mathew had so much fun with his Uncles. Everyone that see's Mathew mentions he looks just like my younger brother Mike. I can totally see this, it's really crazy!


We had a great time visiting friends! My friend Michelle has an adorable little girl Isabelle and we've already decided Mathew and her are going to get married.

Unfortunatly I didn't get to see all my friends and family BUT I really tried and I hope none of you hate me :) Here are a couple other pics of our trip! We can't wait to come back! Thanks Dad and Chris for everything, we miss and love you all a ton!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment