Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mathew's Feeling 09'

Mathew has really "blossomed" per-say the last two weeks! A lot of my friends and family have told me funny stories about all the crazy mischievous things their kids did growing up! Well folks that day has finally come! Mathew is as busy as ever and has to be watched like a HAWK. It all started a week and a half ago when he followed me into the bathroom, when I left the room to grab something, by the time I got back...less than ten seconds later he had unrolled an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper! A new one too! I was so tired I just threw the unrolled TP in the garbage! I should have taken a picture, there will be a next time I'm sure.
That was just one story out of many! No matter what he does, I can't help but laugh it off! He's just so dang cute! I love him so much and cannot believe how big he's getting! This last year has gone by so fast! Mathew's birthday's coming up stay tuned for birthday pics
!

2 comments:

  1. thats so funny! let me know when you want jason to come over and "baby proof" the cupboards for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do all these cute things with your pics?? i'm trying to figure out how to put a HOOOGE madelyn pic on here

    ReplyDelete