Sunday, January 18, 2009

New High Chair

Mathew got a new high chair from Grandpa Dan and Amy and let me tell you...we L O V E it! It is the best high chair I've ever seen! It has a lot of awesome features like wheels, a removable tray for easy clean up and best of all it folds for storage! Our kitchen isn't the biggest so I wasn't sure where a new high chair would even go. Problem solved! We just fold it right up after Matty's done grubbing! I highly recommend this high chair for anyone who'll be purchasing one in the near future! Click here if you want to check it out HERE.
On another note.....I've been trying to introduce more food into Mathews diet and could use a few tips. I give Mathew juice in a sippie cup but he doesn't know how to suck the juice out, he just chews on the spout. How do you get your baby to learn to drink out of a sippie cup? And out of a straw for that matter?
Also, I've been giving him different foods lately and sometimes he chokes, not completely but enough to throw up all over the place. They were small bites but he's still learning how to chew. What's the best way to introduce more textured, chewable food to your baby???
Thanks again Dan and Amy for the high chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment