Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Decorations

This year I decided not to buy a tree. Mathew has me pretty busy as is, he goes 150 mph all over our house. Next year we will for sure get one! Our decorations are in one section of the house and so far it's working out great!
I got Mathew his first ornament on Snapfish.com I have recently became addicted to this website! It's amazing! Mathew will get an ornament from James and I for Christmas every year!
I'm pretty much ready for Christmas to get here. Because of recent storms I have a feeling the gifts I've ordered for family and friends will not get here in time for Christmas. I wish everyone good luck who isn't quite ready! I look forward to talking to my family and friends on Christmas day! Mathew and I will be driving down to his dads Christmas Eve for a family party with his Grandpa Wood and Christmas day we will be at Mathews grandma Linda's! We always have a good time when we visit them so we're looking forward to it!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment