Monday, December 22, 2008

Ode To Julia

Julia called today and received her new mission calling! She will be leaving February 18, 2009 and heading to Hartford Connecticut for 18 months! This was the best picture I could find and it looks spectacular! I'm going to try really hard to get Mathew and I to Salt Lake for her farewell.

Julia has helped me out SO much over the last six months . I knew she would be a great nanny but I really had no idea what an impact she would have on us! Julia would play her guitar and sing for Mathew, dress him up in crazy wacky costumes and always made sure he ate all his fruits and vegetables! Even though I'd do just about anything to get her back here, I'm so happy she's taking this big step in her life! I know she'll be a wonderful missionary! Every time I ask Mathew "where's Julia?" he peeks his head around the corner to find her. Our home is definitely boring without her here, but I wish her the best!

Julia, you have no idea how much you've done for me, I can't imagine what our lives would be like without you! We will always remember all the fun times we had and can't wait to share more!!!! We miss you and love you a ton! We're so proud of you! Congratulations!




1 comment: