Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home For Thanksgiving

Mathew, Julia and I traveled home to Utah for Thanksgiving. Julia stayed in Salt Lake as she will be serving an LDS mission as soon as she gets her new calling. Julia was Mathews nanny, he misses her like crazy. Anywho, we went to Salt Lake for about ten days, it was a really great trip. Mathew and I have gone to Salt Lake before when he was younger and it was a piece of cake! This trip was completely different! Mathew is set in his ways, he knows his bed, his "stuff", his nap schedule and his friends-Mom, Dad, and Julia. I now know when Mathew is without these things he becomes a stinker! On top of being out of his element, poor Mathew started getting his top front tooth so he was anything but pleasant for a few days! It's a good thing he's cute!
There were a few reasons this trip was monumental! Mathew met his uncle Mike for the first time and they became buddies! We also met Kale for the first time! And we said goodbye to Julia who has helped us out more than she'll ever know!


We enjoyed our time mostly kicking back and relaxing at Grandpa's house. Mostly because I was afraid if I took Mathew to see any of my other friends they would never talk to me again. JK, because of everything going on with Mathew we stuck close to my dads house. It was still so wonderful to see everyone and we can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment